1.Means for loosing weight. In France the unique properties of green coffee have opened, it promotes growing thin and makes the skin elastic.
While caffeine in usual coffee is capable to remove 14 % of fatty adjournment for a month, green coffee splits 46 %.
After 4-years of research of green coffee scientists have found a unique component which is capable to split congestions of fatty cages.
In the green (not roasted) coffee contains to 7 % of chlorogenic acid.
This acid helps us to transform fat stocks to energy.
So, if you simply lie on a sofa and drink coffee you will not grow thin.
And here if you actively move, with such coffee you will grow thin faster than usually.
2. An anti-cellulite srub. One of the finest properties of coffee that is actively used by various cosmetological companies - splitting of hypodermic fat. For this reason almost in all anti-cellulite means (gels, srubs, lotions, whey, masks, and wrappings) coffee means are added.
Mix a quarter of a cup of ground coffee with a table spoon of olive oil. Coffee should be ground in ashes. A mask of this mix put on body after a hot bath and mass not less than ten minutes. Then wash and take warm shower. For achievement of the best results it is necessary to repeat procedure two times a week.
3. Bronzet (artificial sunburn). Besides, very fine ground coffee of dark roasting is an excellent bronzet, gives artificial sunburn. Coffee is steamed with a small amount of water and rub this dense mass into places which need to "sunbathe" or it should be simply imposed by a thin layer as a mask from coffee on 2 - 5 minutes.
4. Tooth-paste. Ground green beans of coffee will help to bleach teeth slightly in case of emergency. Simply moisten with water a pinch of a coffee powder and brush teeth. No brush? It is possible to apply a cotton stick or a finger.
5. Means against ashes. Before the beginning of cleaning of a furnace or a fireplace, from above over remained coals and ashes scatter a wet coffee thick - during cleaning you will not be covered with a dust from feet to a head.
6. Anti-fleas dog shampoo. After processing your pet with a usual anti-fleas shampoo, rub it with a considerable quantity of the coffee thick mixed with water. The problem of fleas will disappear by itself, and fur of your pet will be smell pleasantly and become soft to touch.
7. Protection against cats. If your favourite cat aims to suit a personal cat's toilet under your not less favourite pink bush in a summer residence, simply scatter a few grounds coffee mixed with dry orange-peels round a precious plant - the smell will frighten off an animal.
8. Means for cleaning. The thick is the same abrasive substance as well as powders habitual for us for cleaning. Use gruel from the thick for removal of out-of-date fat stains from a cooker.
9. Means for elimination of furniture scratches. The thick of the fine crushing fill with hot water before gruel formation. The received mix rub carefully in the scratches on wooden furniture - they will disappear.
10. Paint. Soak the thick in hot water - ecologically harmless paint for fabric, paper and even Easter eggs turns out. Council for dandies: lower in such paint ordinary blue jeans, it will give them a light brown "vintage" shade.
11. Means from insects. Scatter the old dried up thick round those places to be protected from ants, or on a ant hill - will force insects to change "residence".
12. Fertilizer. Many plants (pink bushes, azaleas, rhododendrons, lilies and many evergreen bushes) prefer so-called «sour soils». The rests of the coffee thick from your cup of morning coffee can for them the best fertilizer! If you seriously are fond of gardening in your summer residence or a country site, don’t be too lazy to throw out the thick in a compost pit.
13. Deodorant. The coffee thick needs to be dried in an oven on a bakery paper. Place the dried up thick in the refrigerator - smells of products will cease to mix up; turn in a pure rag and put in bed-clothes pile – it will give to linen special aroma; pound a few grounds between palms is will help you to get rid of the unpleasant smells which have remained after processing of fish.
14. «The murderer of smells». Ground coffee perfectly removes foreign smells both in cases, and in the refrigerator, and in car salon, and on furniture. The only thing - quantity of necessary coffee is miscellaneous, so take it according to a processed surface or spaces. For example, for the refrigerator it is enough to put a 100-g glass of coffee and smells will be cleaned. In car salon it is necessary to put a day 500 g in a pan.
15. Coffee - a fine house plant. It can be grown up from saplings. On the third year the tree starts to blossom with white fragrant flowers (similar to jasmine), and even can yield a harvest, to half-kg of grains per year.
16. Helps in the household. With coffee thick mixed half-and-half with glycerine wipe dark leather things to freshen the colour and add shine to a handbag, gloves, etc. You can simply wet cotton wool or a soft fabric in a very strong coffee and wipe a leather surface.
17. Allows glancing in the future - about a guessing on a coffee thick probably all have heard. And it is possible to make simply a cup of coffee and to invite friends. Excellent means to create pleasant atmosphere in the house and at the same time and to impart experience of coffee uses in an everyday life.
18. Compound of the confectionery. Also coffee, except the direct appointment, is widely used in the confectionery industry for preparation of various creams, mousses, icing.
In France newspapers with aroma of coffee appeared
Paris, May, 26’ 2004. The French newspapers Le Parisien and Aujourd'hui went in sale with the aroma of freshly coffee. Newspapers allocated aroma of a new grade of coffee of the known coffee company which has carried out thus the big advertising action. Aromatisation cost has made more than 300 thousand euro from which about 50 % have been spent for realisation of the very technical process. According to organizers of the action to impregnate newspapers with coffee aroma, it was necessary to introduce in manufacture special steady aromatizer. Frenchmen have appreciated advantages of the flavoured newspaper. All 680-thousand circulations of the most sold newspapers of France have been bought up immediately.